Wednesday 10 December 2014

Buhari Speaks: You can't trust A Corrupt Man to end corruption

After assuring delegates at the APC presidential convention that even though he has no dollars to give to them, he will give his all to rescue Nigeria from the jaws of corrupt men in 2015, General Muhammadu Buhari again gave a moving speech at the venue that got a lot of people thinking:

This is no time for continuity, this is the time for change. Make no mistake, for those who seek to bring change, it has never been easy.

What we need now is change.

To solve our problems we need real leadership.

I still live on my army pension.

I own no foreign account...

We cannot afford another 4 years of PDP corruption.

Failure does not deserve continuity.

I will honestly govern Nigerian in accordance with the rule of law.

I will tolerate no religious or gender discrimination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...