Thursday 22 January 2015

Photos: Rapper/designer Sasha releases her first designed shoes



Sasha shared the photos on instagram and wrote;
"The journey started with a dream, a thought that there had to be a way I can design my own shoes since I like them so much! (Shoes) it's nowhere near where I am going but to actually see my friends order a pair just to help the dream become a reality is both humbling and exciting. It took 8 months to get approval into the program and this is hopefully the first of many. Don't ever forget that nothing is impossible, celebrate the little steps for a thousand of them become great strides. Thank you to my loves who have pre ordered already. You can still make this dreamer's wish come true. Pre order a pair atwww.aliveshoes.com/EBS .... Thank you in advance".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...